Friday, May 11, 2012

Mini notes

My stomach is still lumpy, I'm hoping that isn't permanent... But the good news is that the space between my breasts is closing in finally and I hope it continues to do so. I've been massaging them in all sorts of ways and they are getting much softer. I'm anxious to have someone else touch them so they can let me know what they feel like. (Because what I feel isn't what someone else will, I'm still very aware of the implant...)
I slept in my own bed last night and it felt really good finally! I've been going bra-less with just the strap on top and it seems to help. Last night I also slept without my binding garment and had no issues...maybe I won't need it that much longer after all.
Scars are looking good and the gym has felt pretty normal so overall I'm pleased!

No comments:

Post a Comment