Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Scheduled and Progress

Yesterday I put my big girl pants on and scheduled my breast augmentation.

I decided to go with Dr. DeChiara, and I chose March 30th, a Friday, as my surgery day. The scheduling coordinator was really cool, and told me that I would be sent a packet about four weeks before to go over everything that I needed to do and have ready before the big day. I also scheduled another consult for two weeks before the surgery to make sure I finalized everything.

I am pretty sure I am going to have the Dr. put a 400 cc implant on my right side and a 375 cc implant on my left. I also decided to chose silicone for my implant type. It's were my heart and my gut were leading me and I'm sure I'll be happy with my decision. There were just too many more positives to them that outweighed the extra cost. I'm also not concerned with the safety issues like I once was. Call me crazy, but it's how I feel.

Now I'm going to concentrate on saving money and continuing to get in shape. With Weight Watchers I've already lost almost 7 lbs in six weeks and by the time I go under the knife I'm hoping to be back to where I'm more comfortable with my weight. (And buttoning the top button of my pants again!)

There's little things to work out still, such as transportation and whatnot, but I'm really glad it's finally in the books. My timeline is going pretty well so far, so my fingers are crossed that it continues to be that way!

Here's to hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment