Monday, April 2, 2012

Monday

I'm into my forth day. Everything is still a little weird. I woke up feeling really tight and tense because of sleeping upright and not really moving. My friend still had to put her hand behind my back for me to successfully sit up.

The pain is much better, now it's mostly just aches aches and tight muscles. Last night I had a bit of a scare because there was this really intense burning sensation in the inside of my left breast and it felt like my skin was ripping out of me. I took my temperature and kept an eye on the size to make sure it wasn't an infection. My nurse had given me a phone number for questions, so I tried calling it, but haven't heard anything back not even today.

I woke up every few minutes last night because of the ripping pain in my bowels. I FINALLY had a BM today, but it was really not easy and I'm still worried. I almost think that pain is worse than what I was experiencing after my surgery.

I'm trying to just use Tylenol today to see how that goes. So far so good. My friend took me home and now I'm doing everything on my own. It's weird realizing all the things you use your arms for, especially the reaching movement that I can't do. My cat keeps wanting to give me love and she is mostly getting in the way and I can't even swat her away.

I took a muscle relaxer with my second does of Tylenol today. I'm hoping it does something to the crazy disaster I have on my chest right now. It makes me freak out and wonder when I'll be able to go in public again. Good thing I'm alone because I have no desire to show these off at this point. I keep looking up on the internet to see if people generally go through this and I've found that most people hate them when they are first done. I'm just not sure I'm like most people. My incisions seem to be in weird noticeable places, and they are definitely uneven which was supposed to be fixed. As far as I can tell, she put the full 375 in each as opposed to a little less on the left side.

I still haven't taken off the wrap on my stomach yet. I'm worried I won't be able to tell anything there either. This is getting to be depressing. I hope I have better news as time goes by.

The bra hurts so bad and I"m stinky. Wish I could take a bath or shower SO bad.

Back to my shows I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment