Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wednesday

Last night I slept really good. Towards the end of the day I was walking around easier than I ever had. I watched a lot of online videos and most people were relatively active by their 5th day so I decided to make myself move more. I still took my heavy rx before I went to sleep because I wanted to make sure I wasn't in pain during the night.

I plan to take a shower today and try and move around. My nurse said I could wash my hair, but I'm scared to put my hands above my head because everything I've read says that I should avoid that. We'll see. I need to go pay some bills at some places that are within walking distance. Hopefully my body can handle it.

My breasts aren't as sore as they have been, now the discomfort I feel is mainly in my abdomen. I'm hoping the swelling goes down soon, I still feel like I'm six months pregnant. Part of it may still be that I'm not really regular still. I keep taking the stool softener and having a fiber drink once a day.

I'm not going to WW tonight. Mostly because it's still hard to move around and I want to save my driving for tomorrow's follow up appointment. I know I have about 10 lbs in water weight alone, so it would probably be a huge disappointment anyway. I'm planning on saving that craziness for next week.

I am so excited to stand under hot massaging water for as long as it will last...hope it washes away these horrid aches!

No comments:

Post a Comment