Sunday, April 1, 2012

Worried

They look so strange, nothin like I imagined. I may be over reacting now, but I'm already dreading having to have revision surgery. I just hope as time goes by they settle into a least something that looks like boobs.
I'm feeling much better today, but its still very uncomfortable. I still can't get out of bed without assistance. Walking is hard too, as my abdomen is still extremely sore from the lipo. I have lots of pressure points from the wrapping and also from the way I'm forced to sleep.

The rx is keeping me drowsy so I sleep a lot. It's also keeping me from having a BM which isn't good because I haven't gone since Thursday. I've taken a stool softener with a laxative but nothing has happened so far. I'm also really dehydrated even though I've been drinking.

Finally up and moving without dying of pain. I hope it keeps getting better. Our friends want us to come over for dinner tonight but I'm still not sure if I'm up to it. We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment