Saturday, March 31, 2012

Second day

The pain is still pretty bad. I'm highly medicated and yet am so uncomfortable. My friend has been helping to keep me on track with my rx and I've been starving so she keeps feeding me.

When I have a chance ill go over how my day went yesterday but I'm really tired still.

I keep looking down and seeing them. Everything I read about other people's experience is true, I really don't know how I feel about them now. They don't look big enough, even though my friend says she doesn't think I could go any bigger. I also feel like they are super far appart and not as projected as the ones I tried on.

I still haven't taken my bra or tight garments off yet. I'm scared. But I need to soon to check my incisions.

I can't wait until I can walk normal and not feel this pain!

No comments:

Post a Comment