Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Before?

I am 100% reminded why I am doing this surgery. What an eye opener. If I freak out at all on Friday, I better freakin remember how I feel right now.

I went to take before pictures of myself like I mentioned I was going to. OMG. I could barely look at them. Honestly, I have never really seen myself naked on a frozen still before. Thank GOD because I'd probably throw myself off a bridge. Sounds extreme, but trust: it's kinda what I was thinking.

Now, I realize that I always dress extremely fast when I get ready every day. If nothing else, I always have to have a shirt on or my bra to feel comfortable. I've always felt awkward but now I'm feeling something much stronger. First of all, I look like a little child. Plus they are extremely uneven and I've never really noticed how low down my nipples are positioned. I'm really not sure why I've ever felt sexy. NOT that my breasts and stomach are all there are to feeling hot, it's just that it's such a huge part of what you see.

Needless to say, I will not be posting the pictures like I thought I would. My doctor can have hers and I'm going to lock mine away for eternity. I may actually delete them all one day.

I am soooo excited now. Can't wait to take my afters. They better be worth alllll of the photos in the world (:

No comments:

Post a Comment