Thursday, March 29, 2012

Phone Call

It's official! The surgical coordinator called me today with my official time of surgery. I'm scheduled first thing as I asked (I get queezy if I don't eat) and have to be there at 6:30 am for my 8:00 am "going under" time. God bless my friend!

She reminded me to stop all eating and drinking after midnight tonight and also to make sure I wear something comfortable. I'm not worried, I bought this cute extra large purple zip up hoodie that's extremely soft and a pair of stretchy yoga pants just for the occasion! I'll look adorable, it's too bad I won't be awake most of tomorrow to notice LOL.

I did everything I needed to yesterday, thank god, and now I'm working on my to-do list today. It's so strange to think that in less than a day everything is going to be different! I really doubt I'll be getting much sleep from now until then...

When I went to weigh-in last night, I was down 2 pounds from last week. I'm thinking it's because I put myself on this strict diet for the last two weeks in order to be ready. It's good, because my weight has been a roller coaster since I started WW. I'm down a total of 12 pounds though, which is only 4.6 away from my target weight. If this procedure doesn't put on too much and I keep up my good eating, I should have that done by summer time. Yay for finally having a bikini worthy body!!!

It finally feels real...

No comments:

Post a Comment