Thursday, March 22, 2012

Changes and Preparations

I'm working 24/7 to get everything ready for next week. It's a lot more difficult than I thought it would be. There are sooo many things to get in order considering the fact that I won't have the chance to do much of anything for about a month after.

I've made myself a very detailed calendar with everything that I need to do everyday. They have me on a bunch of herbs and vitamins that I have to take everyday so it's helping keep me on track. I don't want to forget anything so this can go as smooth as possible.

When I was at my final consultation last week, I decided to do something a little bit drastic: I added Lipo of my abdomen to the "to do list".

I've always wanted to do it, and was planning on just doing it down the road. But after talking to my doctor and also going over the finances, it just makes way more sense to do it at the same time. It will save me a crap load of money and then I only have to do the recovery time once.

Don't get worried, it's not a new addiction. It just needs to be done. Even my doctor said it was a must, because it's only a little but it will make a huge improvement and along with the BA it will make everything come together fantastic.

So now, on top of all the other things I need to get ready, I also need to be mentally prepared to wear a binding garment for 4-6 weeks and REALLY limiting my activity...

No comments:

Post a Comment