Sunday, November 20, 2011

Not very helpful

I had dinner with the friend of my friend last night. She was sweet, but I really didn't get much from her like I had hoped I would.

She is in her late 50's and looks normal, you'd never know she had plastic surgery. She was covered up so it was hard for me to make anything out, but at one point she showed me her cleavage and it looked natural.

Basically in a nutshell the only thing I discovered was that she loves Dr. Loomis and is positive I'll like him as well. She thought everything went really well, was happy with the care and the after results. Her gyno supposedly told her they felt real and couldn't believe they weren't (At her breast exam/yearly). Two other people who saw her naked for some reason (I forget) also thought they were supposedly incredible. In front of me she asked her boyfriend who was also there if they felt real and he said yes.

Of course he did, men know better!

She was super happy with them, it's been almost 6 years and you can tell she has no regrets. I guess that was a good thing, but I wanted to know more. Her total cost was $8900, but it also included a breast lift. It was nice to get an idea of what he may charge though.

I don't feel like I know any more than before. I'm almost done compiling my list of questions for the doctor and need to finish it tonight. Tomorrow is my first consult and I'm nervous/excited! I want this done so bad, but I also want it done well and I'm hoping my excitement won't cloud my judgment and I'll be able to decipher whether or not he's the right fit for me or not.

My good friend asked me what my plans are for tomorrow. I told her, "I'm taking my shirt off in front of a random stranger and showing him my tits".

Ready or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment