Friday, November 11, 2011

To tell or not to tell, that is the question!

I've been mentally struggling about the idea of telling people in my life what's going to be taking place.

My girlfriends know, at least my close ones. I've been freakin talking about it ever since they met me and they have been giving me "advice" of course, whether I ask for it or not. Funny part is, I'm super good at creating a "boob illusion", padded bras, underwire, all that good stuff, and because none of them have had the pleasure (ha!) of seeing me naked, they are convinced my chest is fine as it is. To this I say, wait until you find out how magical I am. I am positive if they only saw me for real I'd get a pat on the back and a "why didn't you decided to do something sooner?". At least regardless they are supportive.

My biggest concern is my coworkers. Most of them aren't nosy enough to really ask or give a damn in the first place. But my boss? The ladies in the office? First of all, to all you females out there, you KNOW how women get with physical appearance. You know that the second I stepped foot in that office I was getting the stare down and a compete inventory of all my body parts and which ones were acceptable. And regardless of how they feel about nonexistent chesticles, they know they are small. They will know when they are no longer the same size. Trust me.

So, I haven't decided yet what to do. I may just wing it. Lord knows I don't usually wing anything though, and by the time the surgery comes I'm sure I'll have a plan.

But for now my mind is spinning with what that plan is...

No comments:

Post a Comment