Friday, November 18, 2011

Preparations

I've decided my homework for this weekend is a detailed list of all the questions I'm going to ask each doctor I see. My first consultation is this coming Monday so it's cutting it close but I need them before I'll feel confident in the meeting. I'm sure that after I see him I'll come up with even more questions, but I need a starting point.

I got in touch with a friend's friend who works at a surgeons office. She has not only had a BA but also spoke with my friend about possibility getting a friends and family discount. I'm not holding my breath but that would be incredible. I keep getting quotes from different websites that people paid and it's closer to the $10,000 than the $5,000 which has always been stuck in my head. I'm positive I'll have to do some financing but I'm hoping that it will be as little as possible. We're going to have a chat on Monday and if I'm lucky it will be before my consultation.

Tomorrow I'm going to dinner with some other friends and one of them had her BA done by Dr. Loomis. I'm hoping she has craploads of information for me so that I can walk in on Monday with guns blazing. Pretty excited, and also nervous :/

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment