Monday, December 26, 2011

Leaning...

After my last Dr. visit, I'm pretty much leaning towards him at this point. I know I wanted to get multiple opinions, but suddenly now I'm lazy. Also, the idea of getting naked for a man I've never met just to get a 5 minute chat about a BA from someone who is set in their ways and will tell me everything I've already read/seen/heard...well...not really worth it at this point.

So, I may or may have skipped my scheduled consult with the next Dr. I was going to see. Don't hate me. It's just been such a busy last few weeks and having to drive 45 minutes up there and back, knowing fulling that I wouldn't even consider using him to do my surgery...was just a waste of my time and his.

Basically, tomorrow I'm cancelling the consult I had down in the city for next week as well. It would cost me $150 and he specializes in reconstruction cosmetic surgery, and I want a BOOB doctor. One who does them everyday, all day. Basically, I'll see Dr. Sharon DiChiara (the Dr. my friend's friend works for) and then I'll make my decision. She might be able to get me a friends and family discount, plus I might like the idea of a lady doctor more. We'll see.

Lastly, if I book my actual surgery with Dr. Fiorillo before the end of the year, I'll get $500 of the procedure. As far as I was told, all of my deposits are refundable (unless it's the day of the surgery, they're all prepped and ready and I don't show). So it really can't hurt me to schedule with them for that big of a discount, even if Dr. DiChiara ends up being my #1 choice.

Once the doctor is decided on, all that's left is to pick a date and decide Saline vs. Silicone. Then I'm off! I can't wait, this really can't come soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment