Monday, December 12, 2011

Next!

I've made another consultation appointment for next week, with a Dr. Thomas Hagerty. He's in an office about 30 minutes from me, so it's close enough. Plus his consultation is gratis, so that makes it easy. I want to get as many opinions as possible. Especially since I still have time before I make up my mind.

My friend gave me the name of her doctor in CO, and he suggested another doctor down in the City. He looks good, but also pricey. I'm sure that you get what you pay for, but I'm not going to be able to pay anything more than my last quote. I'm considering seeing him for a consult as well, but his costs $150. I'm already shelling out for my consult next month, I'm not sure I want to do it twice.

I may have to though. As much as it hurts, it's only money. And this is important enough to get right the first time, even if it costs!

No comments:

Post a Comment