Friday, December 9, 2011

Weight Watchers

So, as part of my quest to lose weight before I continue to blow up like a tick and not be ready for my operation, I joined Weight Watchers.

Yes, you heard me. I'm 26, and I am not 100 pounds overweight. Don't give into the stereotype that to be in WW you have to be old and fat. I am neither.

What  I am, instead, is a younger female who should be fit and maintaining her weight at this age and yet I'm not. I have no idea what portion control is and everything I've tried as far as diet has failed. So it's time for professional help. (With my weight, people, with my weight!)

As part of the "help" that I need, I made sure that I hooked up with a good friend who was interested in doing it as well. It's all about accountability. Trust me, I'm going to need it.

I have NEVER had to be so paranoid about my ingested food in my entire life. Even more than a few months ago, when I did a rigid cleanse that allowed me to eat barely anything more than rice. It is the strangest thing to look up a food, give it some "points" and then make sure you don't go over. I keep track on my android phone and then in a week we go weigh in again. The scariest thing ever is when you're down to your last point and you're still hungry.

I better lose some weight for this shit. Or someone might catch me running my car into a certain WW building while in a food-deprived coma. I had no idea the building was there, your Honor, I was simply out of it and woke up next to a bunch of broken scales and cracked before-and-after photos. I swear, there was nothing I could do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment