Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Little blessings

Costa Rica is ON!

I received an email today from the yoga studio. Because of expensive air fare during Feb, they have decided to move the trip to APRIL!!! I almost crapped my pants when I saw that, it was almost as if the world was telling me that this trip was meant to be!

It's all working out perfectly as far as timing, the price is super good and now I don't have to rearrange my "life schedule". It will be a good excuse to go without a date as well because it's meant to be more of a friend and mingle retreat than a romantic getaway. It's nice to know the pressure is off to find a date for my trip since I no longer have a boyfriend to take and I'm not serious with the other guy I'm seeing.

I was planning on having to save around $3000 for my yearly trip ON TOP of my cost for the operation, so this is another huge relief. I'll be looking at more like $1500 now. (AND won't have to worry about fronting anything for a date haha). Basically, unless the trip fills up before I can pay or hell freezes over, I'm going!

On a side note, I've been talking to my sister's friend who lives in NJ about her experience with her BA. It's nice to finally have someone who is into discussing it with me. Seems like everyone else I know really isn't interested in helping at this point. She's giving me details about things most people wouldn't and at the same time giving me advice as best as possible.

She is going to try and get me the info of a girl who got a BA and hated it. I haven't been able to find anyone like that yet and would love to see that side of the coin. This is a big enough decision to get all the facts, good or nasty. I'm thankful for it all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment